The king of all writing prompts is knowing why you write
I write because I know that there is power in words and there is transformation is story. Your pen, mac-book, laptop, desktop or i-pod is actually a weapon.
Writing is a joy to me when I stay in that pure place of love but there are many distractions, things that come in the night(metaphor) and steal away my words. How about you?
Success, money, lack of money, other peoples opinions, writing formulas and a desire to be perfect can all wage war against the beauty of your voice and the power of your words. This is why we need friends; friends who will foster and believe in your creativity… it may only take seven sentences each day.
Most Popular Seven Blogs with Writing Prompts & Tips:
- Why You Can Write Just One Creative Sentence
- The Secret to Dancing & Writing
- The Rewrite Rules
- The Second Blank Page Is Here
- How to Write Without Thinking
- Seven Writing Prompts For Bloggers
- The Fifth Blank Page
- The Story Secret
- Your Story isn’t Interesting
- Getting Rid of Voices
- The Money has Stolen the Magic
- A Clenched Fist or an Open-hand
- My Inkwell of Agony has run dry
- Be Unexplainable