With the exception of “guest posts” written by other creative bloggers (see the bottom of this page), Seven Sentences owns the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in the name of Geoff Talbot. Feel free to use, distribute and share our content but stay within the appropriate guidelines listed below. Thanks for being part of Seven Sentences.
We give you permission to…
- Link to any page on Seven Sentences.
- Extract and publish any post on another website provided you link in back to the original source.
- Print off any posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2011, Geoff Talbot. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.sevensentences.com.”
You do not have permission to…
Without expressed written consent you cannot…
- Use our content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Our Guest Posts
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the creative blogs they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email us
© 2009 copyright www.sevensentences.com – Daily Creative Blog