[Print this out & put on your fridge, the mirror or your office wall]
1. You choose to be deeply connected to the inner reason behind your dreams.
2. You choose to be free (from the opinions of others) to choose your own path.
3. You have a plan to build up the resources required to achieve your dreams.
4. At any point in time you choose to pursue “dreams” that are achievable given the resources that you have.
5. You have a roadmap to follow that gives you directions to achieve success.
6. You choose to build a team around your dreams, making your dreams a communal pursuit.
7. You must turn the pursuit of your dreams into serious business that adds value to others and returns value to you and your team.