Everybody is selling something, whether it’s simply a way to view the world or your selling a product with a billion dollar upside, we’re all in the business of offering what we have to other people… this equals selling.
Today’s blog (slightly longer than Seven Sentences) is bought to you by our new sponsor Red Cap Sales…
They teach people how to sell in a non-offensive, non-pressurized way — it is so easy that it doesn’t even feel like selling.
You can take a free sales audit with them (and get a free coaching session) by simply clicking on the link below…
The “7″ Worst Ways To Sell Anything:
1. By getting in my face.
2. By falling on your knees and begging me to buy.
3. By flat out lying to me about how great your product is.
4. By using sexual images to lie to me about who I may become when I buy your product.
5. By continually harassing me until I finally say yes.
6. By having a ridiculously high initial price and then offering me a discounted rate that takes us back to market value.
7. Through constantly talking and never giving me a chance to raise any form of objection.