Social Media has given great power to the artist. This power comes from the ability to engage directly with our audience. To love them and create for them in a way that has never been possible before. The giant and cumbersome marketing wheel no longer stands in the way. no longer does it block or prohibit this sacred and authentic connection.
The challenge for the artist is not to simply “learn the technology,” the challenge is remain in an authentic relationship with our audience. Using this connectivity not only to talk but to also listen.
For in listening you can learn many wonderful things about the people you are creating for…
Below are the seven most popular social media blogs…
Seven Most Popular:
- The Great Debate – Secrecy Versus Privacy
- How To Spin a Creative Web
- Seven Tips On How To Use Twitter
- Why Creative Social Media Demands True Transparency
- When Social Media Is Dangerous…
- How to Build Your Twitter By The 1000′s
- Why Your Social Media Strategy Must Be Creative
- Good Morning, Thank you and Goodnight with a dash of Bumblebee Sex
- Bullshit leaves a nasty stain
- The Death of the Renaissance Man
- So do you want to know the future