Written By Geoff Talbot - Co-Founder Of The Seven Sentence Blog,
When your failing or not succeeding as you would really like, run through this 7-point checklist and audit your performance everyday for 3 weeks (Tweet this) — answer Yes or No!
1. You have strong faith and know that if you do the work and keep asking the right questions you will succeed.
2. You have a clearly defined product or service to offer other people (even if this is a piece of art) in return for a fair exchange of money.
3. You are regularly knocking on doors (metaphorically and literally) to tell other people your story and sharing what it is you have to offer.
4. You are building relationships first and selling a product or service second.
5. You have a clear focus for what you need to achieve on a daily basis.
6. When you experience disappointment, you process it with a friend or wrote it down in your diary (failure unprocessed is too big a load to carry on your back into the future).
7. You keep an accurate record of what works and what doesn’t work so that you can avoid making the same mistake repeatedly.