1. For seven days, every morning wake up and say, “today I am not the center of my own world, I choose to make other people more important that me.”
2. Make a list of the despicable selfish things you’ve done in your life and add to it daily.
3. Tell 3 trusted friends your deepest darkest most shameful secrets.
4. Make a friend from a people group against whom you usually discriminate.
5. Sincerely confess and apologize to that friend for your prior discrimination.
6. Make friends with a homeless person, talk to them at least twice a week for a month. Listen to their story and then share your deepest darkest secret.
7. Give away your most prized possession to that homeless person.