Blog Stuff – Seven Tips for Bloggers
- Creating great content is the primary reason any blog succeeds, read Darren Rouse at Problogger’s article on “The First Sentence in a Blog Post.”
- As interesting as your life story is… remember the internet works best when other peoples stories can be viewed and expressed on your site (Guest Blog)
- On average it takes about two years to build a sizable blog readership and to make any money from your blog online… be patient.
- Be specific, be niche and be unique in your blog topic focus, it’s the only way to build community, read Daniel Scocco’s “How to make money from Blogging.”
- Cross-link your Blog articles as much as possible to engage your blog readers for longer and to build up your SEO.
- Make it as easy as possible for readers to engage and share your Blog Content with Social Media, there are plenty of applications you can use.
- The Title you choose for your blog and how you Tag the post are crucial in determining your Google Search Ranking; you can use Google’s Keyword Tool to check and see how popular certain keywords are and how much competition there is for them; this is an incredibly powerful tool for bloggers looking to improve their SEO.
© 2009 copyright Seven Sentences – Blog Stuff