- Lucky & Rich is a funny, irreverent, poignant romantic thriller, its universal themes of forgiveness and regret will touch viewers from all walks of life, and every strata of society right around the globe.
- Less funding is now available for what was a booming independent film market, fewer Independent Films are being made and so demand is increasing.
- Commercial and Academy Award success also adds weight to what we are saying here; this year, Crazy Heart, Precious and Hurt Locker were highly successful award winning independent films that studios didn’t want to fund. The previous year, The Wrestler and Slum Dog Millionaire went to head for best picture, both independent films. Audiences everywhere are thirsty for international films with strong messages.
- Because we have an Innovative Marketing and Distribution Plan that will significantly increase the returns on investment, the Internet and the Social Networks now allow the filmmaker to build an audience online before they sell the film to Distributors.
- The Investor is investing in both a Feature Film (Lucky & Rich) & a Television Documentary (Street Dog Songs), this spreads the risk and doubles the likelihood of a significant return.
- You have the opportunity to be involved in a significant story with the ability to touch our core relationships, you will feel good about being involved.
- In Summary, Lucky & Rich story telling complex is a low film risk, high concept, optimistic and challenging film that will stand out from the crowd. It provides the investor with the opportunity to make both a financial and personally rewarding return on investment.
Note: For a Complete Investment Prospectus please contact me at email@example.com